Spotify is a well-known audio streaming app, and it has a huge collection of music tracks, songs. It provides songs in many languages. The streaming app also offers podcasts on various topics. It has a quick search function to find the song with the genre, artist, album. At times, the Spotify app will be unavailable on the Google Play Store due to several restrictions. But you can install the Spotify Premium apk on your Android device to enjoy your favorite songs.
The Spotify app provides songs, music tracks, and podcasts for free with commercials. You have to purchase a premium subscription for ad-free streaming. It has a playlist option to add the favorite songs and also provides a special playlist for the genre, artist, etc. The podcasts are classified into several categories like Educational, Lifestyle, Politics, Music, Games, Comedy, Arts, Business, Sports, Technology, and more.
Spotify Premium Subscription
Spotify Premium subscription is available in three variants. They are Individual, Duo, and Family. The cost of the Spotify Premium Subscription is
- Individual – $9.99 per month for 1 account
- Duo – $12.99 per month for 2 accounts
- Family – $15.99 per month for 5 accounts
It also has a students subscription for $4.99 per month to access the premium facilities. All the subscription plan offers a one-month free trial.
Features of Spotify Premium
Spotify Premium offers many features for hassle-free listening to songs.
- The Premium offers the facility to download songs for offline streaming.
- It provides unlimited skips without any interruptions, and it also has Unlimited Shuffle.
- The Premium ensures the rich sound quality of the songs and music tracks.
- It does not contain any ads in the streaming, and you can enjoy the music forever.
- The app will let the user play any song on any device instantly.
- It also has on-screen lyrics available in different languages.
How to Install Spotify Premium Apk on Android
(1). Go to Settings on the smartphone and click Security in the Settings.
(2). Select Allow to enable the Install Unknown Apps option on Android phones.
(3). Download the Spotify Premium Apk from a trusted source.
Click here to download Spotify Premium Apk.
(4). Open the downloaded Spotify apk file and select Install to install the Spotify Premium app.
(5). Click Open to launch the Spotify Premium app and tap Sign Up for free.
(6). Create an account or sign in to your account.
(7). Browse the songs in Spotify to stream and enjoy the Premium facilities.
Related: Plex Apk for Android Download
You can download the Spotify Premium apk on your smartphone by following the above steps. Spotify has Top charts that rank the songs, podcasts. Share your views on the above method in the comments below.