Viber is a free app that allows you to make calls, texts, photos, and videos to any other Viber user. You can even delete messages sent to anyone in the chat for security reasons. Viber web was created primarily to help users who do not want to rely on the app. In addition to messaging, Viber Out allows you to make high-quality voice and video calls, as well as low-cost international calls. Using the chat extension, you can send GIFs, stickers, photos, or videos. As it syncs across devices, you can always stay in touch with communities and chats. Let’s look at how to use Viber web to chat or make calls online.
How to Get Viber Web Online
Although there is no official web version of the Viber app, you can still use it online. Check these instructions to use the web version of Viber.
1. Go to the Viber official website from any web browser.
2. You must select Download for Windows/Download for Mac, depending on your desktop platform.
3. Now, Viber.exe or Viber.dmg file will be downloaded on your computer upon your selection.
4. Later, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install Viber.
5. Finally, click on the Install button to initiate the installation.
6. If you are already a Viber user, click Yes to log in; otherwise, click No to sign up for a new account.
Note: To access the Viber online/web version, you must have the Viber app installed on your smartphone. However, Viber on the web can be accessed even if your smartphone is not connected to the internet.
Advantages of Viber Web Online
The following are the benefits of using the Viber app on the web.
- The web version of Viber takes up little space on your device.
- There is no necessity to install or download apps from the App Store.
- Viber can be accessed and used from any operating system’s web browser.
- All of your contacts, chats, calls and other data will be synced to the web via the Viber app.
Viber Web Online Alternatives
Viber is also available
- Viber For Mac Download [2021 Latest Version]
- How to Install Viber on Dual Sim Phone
- Viber for Chrome Browser Download
- Viber for Windows Phone Download [Latest Version]
- Viber for PC/ Laptop Windows XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10 – 32/64 bit
- Viber for BlackBerry Latest Version Free Download
- Viber for iOS/ iPhone/ iPad Latest Version Download
- Viber Customer Support | Chat Form, Live Chat, Office Address, Mail Id
- Viber for Symbian Device Download
- Viber for Linux/Ubuntu App Download Free
- Viber Friends [How to Search/ Connect/ Chat]
- Viber for Apple Watch and TV Installation Guide
- Viber for Tablet [Android/ iPad/ Windows]
It is found that Viber is the most secure social networking app as it encrypts all messages and calls. It even notifies you if any of the contacts’ information changes at any time. Furthermore, you can make crystal clear international calls at low rates. For $5.99 per month, you can make unlimited phone calls to 60 different countries.