Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE) is a popular game that involves creating a new world. The game is all about designing your own world from scratch and protecting the world from enemies. It provides all the necessary things for creating the world, and the player can also mine certain materials for buildings, weapons, and more. The game has several modes to play, and you can play with your friends too. Let’s discuss how to install Minecraft PE Apk on Android smartphones and tablets.
Minecraft PE game has both online and offline modes to play. It has excellent graphics and a user-friendly interface for smooth gaming. The apk file for Minecraft is available for free download, and the Minecraft PE apk also has special features for accessible skins, maps, and weapons to use in the game. The game does not contain any malware or spyware, and it is completely safe to install on the smartphone with prior permission.
Minecraft PE Subscription
Minecraft PE has two types of subscriptions. They are monthly subscriptions and one-time subscriptions. The monthly subscription costs $7.99, and it is renewed automatically every month.
The One Time subscription has three variants, namely 30, 90, and 180 days. After the subscription period, you can subscribe to other plans. It offers discounted prices for a longer duration.
Features of Minecraft PE Apk
- Minecraft PE has a single-player and multiplayer modes to play the game.
- In Multiplayer, the user can play with 10 friends using a common server as well as play with 4 players using an Xbox account.
- It has four game modes, namely survival, hardcore, last spector, and creative, to choose from before the gameplay.
- Minecraft PE has many customization options to change the gaming platform, and you can use the free add-ons to change it.
- It has a shop called Market Place to purchase the necessary items like Maps, Skins for survival.
- The game has special commands to modify the game environment, order troops, and many more.
- No viruses are found which may harm your personal files.
- It has a filtered trading structure in the village.
- To challenge players, lots of threats have been introduced.
- It’s time to explore new villages, which include revamped villages.
About Minecraft PE
Name: Minecraft Pocket Edition
Size: 103 MB
Published by: Mojang
How to Install Minecraft PE Apk on Android
(1). Open Settings on your Android device.
(2). Choose Security in Settings and select Install Unknown Apps.
(3). Click Allow to allow the device to install the apps from the other sources.
(4). Download the Minecraft PE apk file on the smartphone from a trusted source.
(5). Open the apk file and click Install to install the app on the Android phone.
(6). Launch the Minecraft PE app on the smartphone and select Sign In.
(7). Enter the account credentials for sign-in and start playing the game.
The Minecraft PE app is installed on the smartphone through apk. It can be played by all age groups without any trouble. The game also has the PC version to play on your PC/ Laptop.
Related: Spotify Premium Apk Download [Latest]