Netflix is the world’s best streaming service available at an affordable price. It can be accessed from a variety of devices, including Linux. You can catch up favourite content like TV shows, movies, catch-up shows, anime, and lots more. Now, stream unlimited content at any time With Netflix for Linux.
Further, Netflix Ubuntu app users can watch documentaries, indie shows, Netflix original series, etc. It doesn’t deal with long term contracts or commitments. In other words, Netflix is flexible, and you can cancel the subscription anytime.
Over time, it will also give you more suggestions on movies or libraries. If you have a stable internet connection, then you will experience buffer-free streaming with the Netflix Linux app. Above all, the extensive library of the Netflix app for Ubuntu will be updated with the latest content.
How to Install Netflix on Linux/Ubuntu
Follow the instructions given below to install Netflix on Ubuntu or Linux PC.
Step 1: On your Linux or Ubuntu desktop/laptop, launch the Terminal at first.
Step 2: Secondly, enter the following command line to get snap.
sudo apt install snapd
Step 3: Then, type the below-given command on the Terminal to install Anbox emulator.
snap install -classic anbox-installer && anbox-installer
Step 4: Enter the password to proceed with snap package downloading.
Step 5: On the next screen, enter 1 to install the Anbox emulator on PC Linux.
Step 6: Log in to the Anbox emulator after you see the files added from PPA.
Step 7: To install the emulator, you should click on the I Agree button further.
Step 8: Reboot your device. With this, Anbox will be shown on Linux or Ubuntu PC.
Step 9: Navigate to click on Settings > Security > turn on Unknown Sources > select OK.
Step 10: Further, you should download the Netflix apk latest version from any trusted source.
Step 11: Locate the Netflix apk file and double click on it to install Netflix on Linux or Ubuntu.
Try the Alternative!
Alternative 1: You may enter the following command on Terminal to install Netflix on Linux Mint or other versions.
To install the repository:
- sudo apt-add-repository ppa:ehoover/compholio
- sudo apt-get update
To install Netflix Desktop app and Netflix Desktop Client:
- sudo apt-get install netflix-desktop
- sudo apt-get install msttcorefonts
- Download and install the Google Chrome browser on Linux or Ubuntu PC.
- After that, launch it and visit https://netflix.com.
- Sign in to your Netflix account to access it on Linux PC.
Netflix for Linux/Ubuntu Alternatives
Netflix is also available for
- Netflix for PC/ Laptop Windows 7, 8, 10 Download
- Netflix for Linux/Ubuntu Download [Possible Methods]
- Netflix Apk for Android Download [Latest Version 2021]
- How to Install Netflix on Firestick/Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Netflix for Mac Download [2021 New Version]
- Netflix for iOS – iPhone/iPad Download [Latest Version]
- How to Stream Netflix on Xbox 360/ Xbox One [Guide]
To Sum Up
Netflix app for Linux has thousands of sub-genres, and you can stream any videos in HD quality.
Hope the article has helped you access Netflix for Ubuntu/Linux PC. In case of any queries, ask it as comments below.