UC Browser offers a safe and secure web browsing experience on any iOS device, just like Safari. However, it doesn’t require high processing power, unlike its rivals. The Chrome-like interface of UC Browser is one of the reasons for its highest number of downloads on different devices. Additionally, UC Browser for iOS is ideal if you have low internet connectivity.
It is a multi-functional web browser that supports a built-in ad-blocker. When the ad gets blocked, you will be able to surf the web at a much faster rate on your iPhone. Further, UC Browser has data compression technology which saves more data. The unique feature of UC Browser on iPad is the 3D touch shortcut support. It has a QR code reader, and those accessing UC Browser for iPhone can scan the QR code directly via the iPhone camera. You will get an all-new user-friendly interface with the UC browser updated version, and you can access YouTube directly.
Advantages of using UC Browser
- It doesn’t store history and bookmarks.
- Get quick access to your favourite websites.
- Users can share and refresh the page.
- Forward and backward options to switch between pages.
How to Download UC Browser on iOS
UC Browser is easily accessible on both the iPhone and iPad. With this fast-loading browser on your iOS device, you can perform various tasks fast and securely.
Note: UC Browser for Android is available on Google Play Store.
Step 1: Launch the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 2: Click on the Search icon from the bottom of the screen, and type as UC Browser in the search box.
Step 3: Now, tap the search button, and a list of apps will be shown.
Step 4: Scroll down and select the UC Browser app. Hit the Get button to download it.
Step 5: Enter the password or Touch id to install UC Browser on iPad or iPhone.
Step 6: Once after the installation, click on the Open button to start using the UC Browser app on your iOS device.
UC Browser for iOS Alternatives
UC Browser is also available for
- Download UC Browser for Lenovo PC/Smartphone/Tablet
- UC Browser for Windows Phone [Best Alternatives]
- UC Browser for PC/ Laptop Windows XP,7,8/8.1,10 – 32/64 bit
- UC Browser for BlackBerry Download [Latest Version]
- How to Sign Up & Login UC Browser [A Quick Procedure]
- How to Update UC Browser App [Latest Version]
- UC Browser for Linux/Ubuntu [Browsing Alternatives]
- UC Browser for Java Phones Download [New Version]
- UC Browser for iOS (iPhone / iPad) Download
- UC Browser for Samsung (PC/Smartphone) Download
With UC Browser on your iPhone or iPad, you can stream videos or listen to music even while accessing your device with the mini video window. You can use UC Browser for quick and private browsing as it boosts the browsing speed for a better user experience.